Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello every one,

I bought my ninja 300 2 months ago but because of winter I left it there and now getting it back next Saturday.

I was calculating the price I spent so far on gear and its $1145 :(

following is the stuff i bought.

1- Shoe Helmet $485
2- Leather Jacket $279
3- Xena Alarm lock $96
4-knee pad $19
5-Gloves $50
6-tank pad $17
7-Healtech brake light $55
8- Bilt motorcycle cover $50
9-chain lube and spray polish $25
10- Pants $69

am i forgetting something?

Thanks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Don't feel bad I spend a grand on just a helmet. Not including my dianese jacket pants and suit..... Dolla dolla bills...,

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'd rather spend lots of money on safety gears. It is worth the investment. I would rather lose cash than losing an arm/limb + cash. :) Ride Safe!

·
Registered
865 Posts
dont feel bad... i spent grand modding my scooter this winter.... and another grand modding my ninja... and prob about another grand in helmets and misc gear...

and I still dont feel liek I have enugh... I have the mod bug!!!! ahhgggg!!! =D

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I guarantee I haven't hit 500. Got boots, jacket, gloves, helmet, and freeze out gear.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
268 Posts
I spent about $8k for the bike and all my gear so far. Waiting for my Kevlar jeans to come on Friday. Then ordering padded shorts and an extra pair of gloves. Should be it for awhile.

·
Registered
129 Posts
just got the ICON MILSPEC in yellow for me, the ICON Overlord in purple for the wife and the Alpinestars Monster gloves in green for me, after Military discount got the gloves for free and still paid less than retail on the jackets... 240, 215, and 69.95 for gloves - 524, my price 446

Also when we got the two bikes she got a HJC helmet, Joe Rocket jacket, and gloves; I got the all weather Joe Rocket jacket, Fox gloves, and Scorpion EXO at no cost...

paid just over 6K for hers, and 6100 for mine OTD with no Virginia taxes due to Military home of record and we ended up paying $95 for permanent tags for both bikes

·
Registered
958 Posts
thats why I bought knee pad/guard so i can wear it underneith any pants.
Just so you know "any pants" will probably disintegrate in almost any crash. :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts