Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
4,515 Posts
Link goes no where :eek:
Na the link works, and then I am pretty sure you have to click on the universal part form and fill that out and include the info of the jacket and the price advertised to add it to your cart, as it isnt an advertised item in the shop on their site.

HardRacing if you could please confirm that is correct or provide more detailed instructions, cheers.

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Na the link works, and then I am pretty sure you have to click on the universal part form and fill that out and include the info of the jacket and the price advertised to add it to your cart, as it isnt an advertised item in the shop on their site.

HardRacing if you could please confirm that is correct or provide more detailed instructions, cheers.
That is correct... Universal Part, thanks Jeff

· Registered
377 Posts
This is the only store I know that requires a customer service phone number from the back of the card.

I remember 2 my cards but I never have to memorize the phone as well when I want to buy online. Lol

· Registered
6,882 Posts
This is the only store I know that requires a customer service phone number from the back of the card.

I remember 2 my cards but I never have to memorize the phone as well when I want to buy online. Lol
lol

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts

· Registered
6,882 Posts
rotflmao!

this has to be one of the funniest posts i have read on this forum for some time
I'm glad you're getting a good laugh my friend. :D

That's why I'm here!

It's funny, but so true.

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yup, should be able to add to cart, and make the purchase. Just how all other stores online work. No disrespect though.

LOL.. No worries.

Try it now.

http://store.hardracing.com/cart.php?target=product&product_id=27071&category_id=

What happens is.. Sometimes, when there is a Distributor Close out, the product sell soo fast, we just want to get the offer out on the forums, ASAP.. before they sell out.
So we use that "FILL IN THE INFO" Link.... as our Web Designer doesn't always have enough time to add the product immediately.

But, now it's fixed, and you don't have to "Fill in" anything.

Reactions: Muilisx

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Actually more and more companies are requiring bank info.

It's just easier to resolve address verification issues with the bank, instead of having to bother the customer.

If a company, DOESN'T ask for it... then that means they would rather bother YOU the customer, then deal with the bank.

Unfortunately, none of this has nothing to do with why your order keeps getting declined. ?
Your bank won't tell us why. They just keep declining it.? :(

· Registered
377 Posts
They told me there hasn't been any request from hardracing trying to withdraw funds. I told them you guys tried twice. EVGA.com does this to my card sometimes too. All my info are current with the bank.

One day I paid 440 ish to them, the next day they can't run the same card.

It might be some verification process that you guys does. I use PayPal most of the time because it's easier and it's linked to my bank.

Edit: I'll wait until next week to see if it get resolve, if not I gotta buy from else where. Those brake lines will be my next necessity. You guys give out awesome deals too.

· Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Cards usually get declined for one of 4 reasons.

1) Wrong Exp. Date
2) Wrong c v v code
3) Insuficiant funds
4) Over limit

Unfortunately, bank won't tell the merchant which one it is.

We do about 10,000 transactions each month... never had any issues, with anyones card except for the 4 listed above.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.