Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a dealer to get my black ninja which is still in the boxes and need to be assembled. I saw a special edition green ninja over there with n abs.

I thought special edition has abs that's why it's called SE.

It's $200 more then white and black one. Just because of color.

Does it make any sense?

Attachments

·
Registered
801 Posts
There's a couple of sticker's on the bike that aren't on the standard ones! Didnt think they would cost that much but i like the look so i paid the extra! and happy with it!

·
Registered
561 Posts
anyone know if the fairing stickers have a part number so they can be ordered? I want to get one and have a red one made with the same dimensions.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok. I thought all models without abs are simply plain color like full black, full white and full green and black and green is SE.

I am getting black anyways.

·
Registered
286 Posts
They make the SE both ways. I didn't want ABS on my SE, but the non-ABS version wasn't going to be out for a few more months so I spent the extra $500 and got the ABS. Insurance goes down with ABS, so I wasn't too upset. Be careful of dealers trying to sell the non-ABS at the ABS price. I've seen that once already.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
It all depends on where you live.

In the USA ABS is only on the SE green bike
In Canada ABS is available on a black or SE Moondust Gray bike. The SE green is non-ABS
In Other countries, you can get ABS on white, plain green, and even red. It all depends on where you are.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts