Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Pendleton, though not technically a rider yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Status has gone from dreamer to owner, but still not rider. I've only had about 4 hours of sleep today and haven't been on a bike since I was about 10, so I think I'll give it a day or two before I get brave.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Status has gone from dreamer to owner, but still not rider. I've only had about 4 hours of sleep today and haven't been on a bike since I was about 10, so I think I'll give it a day or two before I get brave.
Hey don't worry been there myself but still its a great bike if u ever get interested for a ride one day hit me up or any modd or anything u need help with tell me how old are you?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
110 Posts
Charleston

It will be a little bit before I'm group riding. Still tooling around the neighborhood learning the bike. Bought the SE two days ago.​

·
Registered
105 Posts
Where in SC are you?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Fixed my user profile, I'm in Charleston. Not too far from you. We'll have to meet up when I'm competent!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ha. I got my bike on 4/20 and haven't even ridden it yet. The plan was to take my msf course this weekend so I could basically practice on someone else's bike plus pick up tips in a controlled environment. Got a call this morning that the class is off because they didn't have enough people. My girlfriend's brother is the only other person I know with a bike (to kind of ride with and coach along or whatnot) but he's still putting his back together from a wreck last year. It's running now, be just needs a few more pieces to get it on the road again.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.