Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
you lucky man, look at that sunshine, please send some of it to north qld, im over ex tropical cyclone oswald and all the rain it has dumped on us the past days and more expected for the next few days as well. i pick up my 300 on this friday and i cant even go out of town on it for a decent ride cos the roads are closed.

*sigh*

very frustrating

·
Registered
60 Posts
first real road trip this weekend. awesome weather. around 450kms all up there and back. picture is on the swan reach ferry. only bad - somewhere along the way the L plate flipped up and rubbed on the rear tyre for a bit so there is a big chunk of L plate gone. thinking about getting the larger windscreen also.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
first real road trip this weekend. awesome weather. around 450kms all up there and back. picture is on the swan reach ferry. only bad - somewhere along the way the L plate flipped up and rubbed on the rear tyre for a bit so there is a big chunk of L plate gone. thinking about getting the larger windscreen also.
A little off topic, sorry, but i had trouble with securing L plate to my bike, kept breaking off and losing them. The easiest solution i found atm is not using one at all. Its worked so far but dont want to run into the fuzz.. how is yours secured?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
205 Posts
Picked up my bike yesterday. May go for a ride down kuipto way on the weekend if anyone is keen?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all,

New to the forums, got myself a SE ninja 300. Had it for just over 2 months now and loving it for my first bike. Got it booked in for its 1k service for tomorrow. Looking to hopefully get some aftermarket mods on it soon!

Loving the bike pics!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Adelaide 300 cruise. Starting at 9am this Saturday at the servo on south road near the vic at o halloran hill. Then meeting at the second meeting point at 9:30am the Crafers park and ride bus station followed by a cruise through the hills and possible lunch depending on people's plans.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts