Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm hoping someone can help. Today my new girlfriends x tampered with my bike. I'm on a 17 ninja 300 abs winter test edition.

There are 2 tubes on the side of the fuel tank. One of them was letting all the gas out when I tried to put gas in. But I don't see where it should be connected to. It's the tube on the left hand side which is from the side of the fuel tank and runs down near the gear shifter but it's left open there and let's the gas run right out. Nothing is cut or damaged, probably cause he wanted to steal it, so I need to know where is this line supposed to be connected, is anything missing?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I did remove the fairings nothing appears to be wrong. The tank was empty and when I began filling it with a gas can everything emptied out. Perhaps it's because the gas can doesn't have a nozzle that reaches in like a pump? My girlfriend said she found it on its side one morning(I wasn't there), another move from this lame I imagine,but nothing major ever.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad to know we were just stoned and nothing is actually wrong with it. Made me freak out cause it was found on its side, I know they were tampering with it. But Happy to be wrong. Thanks for the wisdom. It was just the gas can with no nozzle spilling over. And we removed fairings for this. New rider what do you expect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts