Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
*stares at tires*

So you put that much money into modifying a bike and then ride it in a straight line...
That looks like one flat tire! **** shame.

There is a reason bikes are doing away with undertail exhausts. (Note: Ducati 1199, Triumph 675, ZX6R after 08...etc) Undertail exhaust looks good, but that's about it; and it is done at a cost of adding weight to the bike and raising its cg. All that extra piping routing a 10+lb exhaust at a location furthest away from the center mass of the bike which technically could hinder handling.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I really like the exhaust on the 650 being on the BOTTOM under the bike. WAY more than under the tail.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I dont think they put to much time effort or money into that bike..

Looks to me like they just bought a factory header which are DIRT cheap and then chopped it up and welded it to his header.

As for mods all I see is
1)custom paint.. probably hiding a crash, see below...
2) cool bent clutch lever
3)air box removed
4) black windshield
5) custom exhaust

Thats all I see, bet the carbs are not even tuned for the engine mods haha

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I paid 1800 for my 09 with 4k miles.. So i would pay maybe $800 to $1000 for that one, ONLY to strip it down and race it :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Lol I was thinking of doing the exact same thing, expect for that type of exhaust. But once I did all the calcs. I was going to spend more and add more weight then a normal exhaust.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Eek...those sliders are hideous. Looks like BMX bike pegs smashed into the sides.
Not really at all impressed with that bike..

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm having second thoughts of doing my bike with the exhaust under the seat lol. I don't know yet just thinking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts