Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
BBQ, swim, wrench, hangout, whatever. Come for both days or just one. We'll make room for anyone that wants to, or needs to sleep over.
I'll add names to this post of attendees. Zip is 92585.

1) Raknar300 +1
2) rohitbade
3) Irey33 +1
4) JTACKM
5) Mussy (maybe)
6) erikhaywood
7) Snow
8) mbtech
9) San.Diego_CA_Ninja +1
10) veksdeath +1
11) Jscott
12) rpsakarags
13) cheguevara
14) Mattg
15) DeathZeroZX
16)damronjr

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Menifee? Too far away! JK, I'll be there.

·
Registered
127 Posts
tentatively i'll be there, that's the end of quarter at work though so I'm not 100%. Sounds like fun though, a lot of good riding down there.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sounds good... I have the free way righ next to my house so it's very easy to stop here

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I hope I'll be ready for freeways by then. I've been riding on streets with a high speed limit (60mph) and am getting used to the high speeds and especially with the winds that have been kicking lately I've been feeling more and more confident about hopping on. When no one was around, I even took her up to 80mph just to see what it was like and I've got to say it wasn't that bad. I've put a 1k mile street only limit for me just so I gain enough confidence and knowledge. Only 300 miles left to go!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Lol ill roll over there and walk you thru the free ways lol... I said the same thing until I hoped onto the free way and took it.. It felt like normal after 2 mins let me no I'm off today ill roll over there... Going to temple city motor sports tonight bike night... Free food, raffles and everything

·
Registered
296 Posts
Lol ill roll over there and walk you thru the free ways lol... I said the same thing until I hoped onto the free way and took it.. It felt like normal after 2 mins let me no I'm off today ill roll over there... Going to temple city motor sports tonight bike night... Free food, raffles and everything

Man I wish I could but I can't tonight. Is their bike nights every week or once a month kind of thing?

·
Registered
393 Posts
bump... we have a lot of cali prople on this thread.... can any mods go into the setting and get a list on who is anyy where between san dieago and san francsco??? thats a nice chuck at least 100 or more and there are only 4 people common lol...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey guys , Im from Bay Area , anyone live on my area ??

If someone want to go down Socal and MEET & GREET from Bay Area , we can ride down there together . HIT ME UP

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm a for sure 1 day, as we get closer to the day I'll confirm if i'll do 2 day.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts