Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My MSF class starts in an hour and fifteen minutes! Haven't been on a bike in over 10 years so I'm a little nervous. I did however go over to a buddy's house and ride his girlfriends Vespa around the neighborhood a bit, just to make sure I could still balance on two wheels lol!! :eek: The whole time pretending I was on my 300 :D Wish me luck!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Funny these pop up every weekend.. Lol. You'll do fine, just pay attention and everything will just fall in place. The written test is cake so don't stress about that. Have fun and good luck! Hope you have good weather!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny these pop up every weekend.. Lol. You'll do fine, just pay attention and everything will just fall in place. The written test is cake so don't stress about that. Have fun and good luck! Hope you have good weather!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Haha, I know right! Spring time brings em out! The weather is pretty nice. I picked a good weekend. Low to mid 70's. Yeah, the written test is all I'm worried about really. Taking a look around and it seems that I'm the youngest at 36 which is kind of surprising. Well, better get inside.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I just passed the MSF class about a few weeks ago now. May 1st to be exact. Listen to your instructors. Always ALWAYS keep your head up and looking where you want to go. The written is not so bad. You can miss quite a few questions and still pass that but as long as you watch the videos and go over the questions it shouldn't be too hard. Remember to breathe, relax and have fun =)

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Always ALWAYS keep your head up and looking where you want to go.
great advise, chim up & look where you want to go, where you look is where you brain will tell the body/bike to go, look at the ground & your going to crash in to it;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts