Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone! Been browsing the forum since I bought my bike a month ago today,but never formally introduced myself.My name is chase and Im 19 from Ventura county CA, Currently going to school and using my beautiful 300 as my mpg mule to and from work and school while still going for rides on the weekends, I picked my self up a fresh ninja 300 non abs in the luscious Tony Montana white! Bought my baby with 1 mile on it and just broke 1000 today. Cant wait to go riding with some of you and to chat on the forum!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome to the forum...(I'm new myself, so it feels kinda WEIRD saying that, but hey)

Which dealership did you make your purchase from and how'd that process go?

I'm in the market for two (White for Mrs. GS and a SE/Green one for me) so this is a big decision point, and since we're in the same county....(far East for me)

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
Welcome Chase. I'm also originally from Ventura. I was born in Ventura and grew up in Oxnard. I try to visit every once in a while. What town are you in?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey From Northern Wisconsin! Think you could post up a closer shot of your bike. I'd like to get a little better look at your exhaust.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum...(I'm new myself, so it feels kinda WEIRD saying that, but hey)

Which dealership did you make your purchase from and how'd that process go?

I'm in the market for two (White for Mrs. GS and a SE/Green one for me) so this is a big decision point, and since we're in the same county....(far East for me)
I got mine down at Cal Coast motorsports next to gold n stuff in ventura

Welcome Chase. I'm also originally from Ventura. I was born in Ventura and grew up in Oxnard. I try to visit every once in a while. What town are you in?

Im out in Camarillo , lived there all my life

Hey From Northern Wisconsin! Think you could post up a closer shot of your bike. I'd like to get a little better look at your exhaust.
Jeff is correct, Just pulled off the shield and the end cap and hit them with plasti -dip, use it on my car wheels when I wanna switch between black and white rims, with like 4 coats you can peel it off like rubber anytime and doesn't damage whatever is underneath, quite nifty

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome to the community. Great info and personal opinions from reasonable riders and data pushers.

Don't mislabel yourself as a "squid" in reference to just being new to motorcycle riding. Try: Novice, Newbie, Noob or even FNG. Many opinions on the definition of the term Squid but most are not attractive.

Ride on.

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
I usually describe Ventura as "where you stop for gas and to pee on your way to Santa Barbera from LA".

·
Registered
952 Posts
welcome to the forum. I like the black heat shield. I'll probably do that to my bike.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts