Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sydney Scooter and Motorcycle show.

Information i got from the Maurice Blackburn SMIDSY stand is that news around road laws to allow lane filtering for motorcycles is around the corner. Pending outcomes from the filtering trial that occurred in Sydney CBD earlier this year. Whilst the rep would not go into details, the impression i got was that it will be a positive outcome for riders.

lets hope it is allowed!!!

"lane filtering is 6 times safer"

Visit https://www.facebook.com/stopsmidsy

·
Registered
80 Posts
i hope it comes to fruition as well, i have no doubt once adopted by NSW the rest of Australia will quickly follow
cruizin, you're an optimist. "Not invented here" is often the attitude of bureaucrats and politicians towards new ideas from elsewhere. I think that's particularly the case in Australia but I hope I'm proven wrong if this reform goes ahead in NSW.

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts
cruizin, you're an optimist. "Not invented here" is often the attitude of bureaucrats and politicians towards new ideas from elsewhere. I think that's particularly the case in Australia but I hope I'm proven wrong if this reform goes ahead in NSW.
i like to see the positive sides of things more often then the negative and this can only be a positive thing for riders:)

·
Registered
87 Posts
I do hope it will be legal in all of Sydney and not just the CBD!

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts