Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Fulmer Summer jacket, and although comfortable and fits, it's bit fluffed up. I have tried Icon and other jackets at the local Moto store but all seem to be like this. I was wondering if there are any textile jackets that are "slim" design? (i'm 5' 6" 150lbs lean)

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Alpinestar is a Euro-cut jacket so it's going to be a bit on the thinner side than ICON and the American companies. Also, Cortech and Tour Master make textile jackets with quite a bit of adjustment on the arms and waist.

·
Registered
35 Posts
rs taichi is japanese fit which is very similar to european fit.. sportbiketrackgear.com sells rs taichi gear.. love my jacket from there

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow fast replies, thanks. So basically a non American fit/brand (lol no offense) will be good then? I'll look into those recommendations. thanks.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Icon's "attack fit" jackets will fit pretty slim, too. My Icon Arc is just their "normal" fit, but it's pretty slim, too (though it's out of production, now).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am thinking in getting this one, sexy looking and attractive closeout price http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=8084 .... I love blue, i currently have a Black and Blue jacket, but those dark colors really absorb the suns heat during the summer. So this White with Blue piping would be theoretically cooler. If anyone has this RS Teichi i would love to hear a feedback...if not, looks like ima have to try it out and hope for the best haha....luckily they do exchanges.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Pretty much what everyone else said. Euro brands like Dainese or Alpinestars are cut for a tighter fit (and are made to last!).

·
Registered
78 Posts
i am 5'6, 160 pounds, so we're about the same and i wear the alpinestar celer jacket, size medium, all alpinestars will fit about the same. Wearing a medium it suits me, as they call it, attack fit.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I'm 6 foot, 147 pounds, about as lean as they come. Only Alpinestars and Dainese seem to fit me, but even then I find the sleeves too short when I tuck. Otherwise I have to get sizes that flap around too much.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I just recently bought an alpinestars jacket euro size 50. I am 165 lbs, 5'9", with 40 inch chest. According to revzilla size chart and the official alpinestars website size chart, size 50 is the correct size. Yet I feel as if the jacket is a bit.. too snug. Is that suppose to be normal ? Would it be too big if I went up the next size to 52? According to the size charts.. 52 seems too big..

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Icon's "attack fit" feels really loose to me. I know I'm a bit small but it's still got tons of room. Nice when I want to layer up a lot, but feels awkwardly loose when I don't.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts