Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Yea my woman and child can't even hear me come home, nor hear me leave from the garage and pass right by their bedroom windows in the morning.

That will all change when my Leo Vince comes in tomorrow :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
To all those that put on slip ons, would it be possible to start a slipon thread where you post or link videos of how they sound?

Would be awesome getting idle sounds, reving it up etc.
Sent from my R800x using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
561 Posts
To all those that put on slip ons, would it be possible to start a slipon thread where you post or link videos of how they sound?

Would be awesome getting idle sounds, reving it up etc.
Sent from my R800x using Motorcycle.com Free App

there are lots of threads with different exhausts, that have videos and reviews already. just do a search for the specific exhaust you are looking for. It would probably be nice to have one thread of just different kinds of exhaust though. My understands is the sounds of them are basically the same you just need to find one you think will look good to you on your bike.

that being said can hardly wait for my exhaust to get here from Oz. I ordered the aluminum Musarri the other day. To me it looks like it will be perfiect for my ebony ninja....

also google and youtube are your friends when you cant find what you want here.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I ordered the aluminum Musarri the other day. To me it looks like it will be perfiect for my ebony ninja....
It will be perfect mate and you will love the new noise that comes from your bike. These musarri cans are very cheap to buy, but still very good quality finish and sound just as good as ones 3 times the cost.

Some good advice too that once you have finished fitting the exhaust to wipe it down with some rubbing alcohol or something similar before you start it to eliminate any marks from the oils in your skin staining the shiny bits when it heats up.........

·
Registered
561 Posts
I ordered the aluminum Musarri the other day. To me it looks like it will be perfiect for my ebony ninja....
It will be perfect mate and you will love the new noise that comes from your bike. These musarri cans are very cheap to buy, but still very good quality finish and sound just as good as ones 3 times the cost.

Some good advice too that once you have finished fitting the exhaust to wipe it down with some rubbing alcohol or something similar before you start it to eliminate any marks from the oils in your skin staining the shiny bits when it heats up.........
Thanks for the heads up mate... I wouldn't have thought of that, I just want to hop on and ride it.... LOL.... Now I gotta clean it first... :D

·
Registered
561 Posts
I just priced the corsa at revzilla n it's 163...is that a good price?

thats probably for the aluminum one not the carbon fiber, don't know which one you are looking for.

But why not support our forum sponsers as there price is the exact same. And maybe if you go to the hard racing subforum and pm them for a price if you ask nicely they may give you a forum discount...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thats probably for the aluminum one not the carbon fiber, don't know which one you are looking for.

But why not support our forum sponsers as there price is the exact same. And maybe if you go to the hard racing subforum and pm them for a price if you ask nicely they may give you a forum discount...
Thanks ill try that...there's a lot about this forum I need to look at I see

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.