1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
113 Posts
They Look pretty cool, my only concern would be wiring the turn signals, since our mirrors attach on the windscreen , you would have to have a wire running from them, which in my opinion wouldn't look too clean

·
Registered
30 Posts
They Look pretty cool, my only concern would be wiring the turn signals, since our mirrors attach on the windscreen , you would have to have a wire running from them, which in my opinion wouldn't look too clean
True, might be a little tricky but doable if you could drill through the windscreen and the cowl to keep it totally hidden. I wonder if they would be any better for seeing behind the bike!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I always liked turn signals on the back of mirrors. Safe and effective.
That's one reason I like the gsxr line.

Why does it say for off road use. Insurance liability?

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I always liked turn signals on the back of mirrors. Safe and effective.
That's one reason I like the gsxr line.

Why does it say for off road use. Insurance liability?
Most companies say for off road use only as it covers them for any legality issues that may arise, due to the differing laws in differing states and countries.

Some states or countries, you are not allowed to change anything from stock to keep it legal. By stating this on the package, you are then aware that it may not be legal for on road use in the area that you are in.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
soo just wondering has anyone gotten these side mirrors and if so could you guys possibly post some pictures and rate it's quality and the easy of install :) first motorcycle so just figuring out if i should or not get them

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-LED-Turn-Signal-Lights-Indicators-Rearview-Side-Racing-Mirrors-Smoke-/111125796655?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year:2013|Make:Kawasaki|Model:Ninja|Submodel:300&hash=item19df9d172f&vxp=mtr

i had those on my GSX250F across. the LEDS are not very bright. the bolts that attach to the side of the bike will move up and down a bit, its for a generic fit, but the size of the mirror is good.

i also found after a few weeks the mirror would fall back against the side of the bike. it happened a few times till i wedged a bit of paper under the stalk to stop it falling back

for the price it was ok, way better then the stock mirrors on the GSX250F thats for sure, they were just as crap as the stock 300 mirrors

1 - 7 of 7 Posts