Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Unless you are obsessed with the product or sponsored by them or just love the look of the logo, you have no reason to keep them..

Personally I wouldnt want them, I see stuff like that and to me it just looks like a fake sponsorship.. I would remove them if it would be easy and clean.. But then again its your jacket :D

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
for the price i saw online you could get a much much better jacket... perhaps one that does no have any other logo besides the brand.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Or just get the GP-R.... same without the "M" logo and the shoulder outline has red and not black....

·
Super Moderator
1,075 Posts
Or just get the GP-R.... same without the "M" logo and the shoulder outline has red and not black....

i tried that jacket on at iron pony the other day. really liked the feel and fit. just cant afford it right now:(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I already have the jacket. Got a discount when I bought the bike. The apparel guy at the dealership is the one that actually told me how to remove them, guess he figured it turned a lot of ppl off from the jacket. I feel the same about it looking like fake sponsorship. Just wanted opinions from the community. I figured with a white bike the little bit of green kinda clashes

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Meh I have a fox/monster hoodie and fox/monster beanie that i wear casually, obviously not while riding. I guess that means you can't sticker your bikes then, might be a fake sponsorship!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts