Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be moving across country to Manhattan.. I would like to find an inexpensive way of shipping my 300 as the wife and I will be flying to LaGuardia Airport.. Has anyone done this? Does anyone have any advice or know how much I would be looking at to get this done?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
yeah what those gentlemen said. i researched shipping my bike to my parents house (FL to VA) so i could go ride some twisties and it was something between $6-- and $9-- just to move it ONE WAY.

·
Registered
497 Posts
You don't have any furniture going out there?
Depending on how new it is and whether or not you are personally attached to it you might want to consider selling it and buying another out there.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You don't have any furniture going out there?
Depending on how new it is and whether or not you are personally attached to it you might want to consider selling it and buying another out there.
That seems to be the most practical solution as riding it across the country isn't an option since our flight tickets are non-refundable

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
66 Posts
Anymore insight on motorcycle shipping companies? I'm in the same boat, have my bike, need to get it from Cali to Albuquerque, NM for school. Looking for reputable shipping services...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts