Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this helmet in person? I'm thinking of getting this one, but I'm not sure how well the green on the helmet will match the green on the Ninja.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Sam_Rizvi: That is a pretty nice lid Sam! You're right about the Legion though, I guess it is a little dark. :( It would be nice if they made more Kawi green helmets.

@learner: Aaah yeah Sharktooth sounds awesome! It's too bad the S700s don't come with them. I might have to look at their other line of helmets to see if I can find one I like and can afford. It seems like it would be worth it for the Sharktooth.

Reactions: Sam_Rizvi

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
129 Posts
definitely nice lid but looks dark, have seen alot of kawi green matching helmets... wanna challenge find a nice purple one ;) looking to get the wife the ICON Salient-finding purple anything is a chore

·
Registered
490 Posts
My Shark S700.
Durban-20130529-00453.jpg

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually ditched the sharktooth idea and got scala rider g9! Love it and can fit to any helmet!
I'm glad you did, because I was thinking about doing the same. Shark tooth doesn't seem like it has any real advantages over the scala. I wonder if it'll fit in the S700?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts