Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've had a box of OEM parts ever since I modified my bike and decided to sell what I have left. Not really looking to make much of a profit, so long as you pay shipping required and a little extra. Bike was never dropped when these parts were installed.

What's for sale:
  • Muffler
  • Tail Light
  • License plate holder and tail signals
Pictures are below.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm interested in the turn signal set. How much you gotta have for it? Also a little interested in the muffler if the price is right. :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Well, it's been a week and no reply from you murata.m33. Are these parts still available or not? I'm interested in them because my left rear turn signal was magically hanging down by it's elect. wire after my gf rode it. This was surprising as she's a good rider. Of course she didn't admit to it. So now it's taped back together. Yeah, I almost taped her up while I had the elect. tape out. Haha! And I'm interested in the OEM muffler to try some mods. I might even be interested in the whole kit as I try to keep my 2014 300SE in excellent condition and the little Ninja is showing a bit of wear here and there. Please let me know. Thanks! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts