Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seattle Trip - NOW with MORE Mr. Chubbles!

My wife and I are riding from Denver to Seattle at the end of the month, me on the Cricket, and my wife on her TU250X.

We'll be up there a while, so anyone who wants to meetup with us to grab a beer and talk adventure riding lemme know and we'll work something out.

Gonna be a fun ride - we're trying to do this using only hiking backpacks, but I have a feeling my wife's going to cave and mount saddlebags.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm in north cali... lake tahoe lemme know if you guys wanna meet. Its sooo beautiful here you should see it. Google lake tahoe California and I promise you will wanna see..opps I misunderstood. Your in denver..this will be out of the way..sorry my mistake!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We made it. Rolled in about midnight Seattle time last night and just fell over. We both feel like we've had the shit kicked out of us, but we're happy just to have made it.

The Cricket made it up just fine without any mechanical problems, but I had to perform minor roadside repairs to her TU250X twice on the way up.

This was a hard ride - we made fewer miles on the first day than we expected, and had to make up for lost mileage on Saturday and Sunday, which had us riding 550 miles each of those days. By the end of each day, I was definitely in a lot of pain, and will be shopping for a more comfortable seat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts