Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the white 2014 Ninja 300 SE. I am starting to dislike the decals a bit and I was wondering what the community thinks. I think they make it look a bit like a toy, but I'm worried about the black tank standing out too much and making the bike not look as clean.

Also, I did pay the same for the SE as I would have the normal white. So I'm not worried about the extra cost

·
Registered
38 Posts
The first thing I did was remove the decals. I think it looks better.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Disregard what the "community" thinks...either you like it or you don't. It's your bike. Paint it pink or purple and make it the way "YOU" want it. First and foremost, ride the hell out of it and be happy riding regardless...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
took them off

And it looks way WAY better. Really clean. Makes it look bigger too. If I gave the 300 a quick glance it could pass for 600 easily.

·
Registered
131 Posts
The special edition stickers are okay. It gets mine a little attention and don't you know stickers add HP? This is motorcycle riding facts 101, my man.

Reactions: Malice101

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
The special edition stickers are okay. It gets mine a little attention and don't you know stickers add HP? This is motorcycle riding facts 101, my man.
My bike goes way faster with the SE decals...I ran without them for a week and OMG what a mistake that was!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts