Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just thought i would put it out there has anyone ever been ****** around by people when trying to sell items, well i have and i am fkn over it. since i have been trying to sell my ninja 300 i have been stood up 3 times by people telling me there coming and they never bloody show or tell me they will be coming at 8pm and text me at 7:30 pm and tell me there not able to make it can i make it another day but after you message them they are to fkn rude and disrespectful they dont message you back and just be upfront and say there not interested anymore, well a member here by the name of RZZ was the offending character and lets just say i am a little pissed off.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Cause that's the Aussie way naturally

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: Rachey_rae

·
Registered
420 Posts
It's unfortunate but it happens, nothing you can do about it. I've sold a hand full of cars and every single time i got the run around by many people, it's just the norm. You just gotta keep with it, and lets not forget the slow market specially coming up to chrissy, everyone trying to keep a buck in their pocket to get through the holidays. But aye such is life.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Same thing happen to me, I got to a point its easier and faster just to sell the bike back to the dealer I bought it from.. Most dealers will bike a back just straight back, surprisingly enough, the bike I owned was selling for an average of $6000 on Craigslist and mine had twice as many miles of any of them because I commuted.. I went to the dealer expecting say $4500, I was willing to take a loss because I was getting so pissed dealing with flakes.. I left the dealer with a check for $5700, couldnt of been happier..

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
People talk about how amazing CarMax, there is not one in my areas so I dont know how it works, but how is CarMax different from any dealer? Almost all dealers will buy cars outright from you without a trade or you buying anything from them, if they can make money off it they will buy it..

Strangely enough, my local Enterprise rental car place has a sign outside that says they will buy and pay KKB trade in value for ANY vehicle brought to them

·
Registered
163 Posts
They always give me the most for my cars and hassle free. I always get a quote from them first. I turned in a car that was falling apart and I don't know if they didn't notice or care but they gave me a few grand for it. I think the cars are over priced so I don't buy from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have bought and sold over 80 cars and 20 motorbikes in the last 15 years and i have never been stuffed around to the scale that i have with this sale

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.