Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im giving it all she has Captain , she cant take any more or she will blow!!!!!

i just had this link sent to me, i cant believe people sell this, im stunned anyone even buys it

http://www.veryimpressiveproducts.com/motorcycle.html

we could by like 40 of them and duct tape them to our bikes and go faster then warp 9!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Hey I am going to buy this in addition to the Electronic Rust Module and the Scotch Guarding for my seat that my dealer sold me ;)

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome stuff!!! did the dealer sell you the "un-wear-out-able tires" as well, they last for ever and need to be replaced, apparently they are harder then diamonds and never need to be replaced!!!

THATS INCREDIBLE!!!! got to get me some of those!!!

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
None of those even make sense. Reminds me of the Vortex air flow booster a decade ago.
is that the one that went after the air cleaner and was a small fan & helped get the air to spin like a cyclone and give extra horse power?

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nice find! I love this website now! It's goin in with kale auto.

OOH the Hull Booster would be enough protection that you wouldn't need frame sliders! It and the Chassis Booster combined is the making of an indestructible bike. The fairings are like a hull, no?

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and with all that extra power your bike now produces, you need to stop, so you need to upgrade your brakes and theres no better way to stop then with the Brembo Brake Caliper look a like kit

Phawr!!!!

Man we got all bases covered in this thread, if you want serious power, then this is the thread for you!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts