Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If all goes well I should have my baby in front of my house this afternoon.

I still don't have an enclosed place to store the bike so I'll be going with Xena xx14, maybe a lockable cover and looking into an alarm system.

I'm leaning towards getting a Scorpio SR-i900R but I'm just not sure exactly what the differences between the i900 and the i900R are.

Also I've read that the Prox Sensor kills your battery, anyone currently using either alarm able to shine some light for me?

Thanks!

·
Registered
106 Posts
If all goes well I should have my baby in front of my house this afternoon.

I still don't have an enclosed place to store the bike so I'll be going with Xena xx14, maybe a lockable cover and looking into an alarm system.

I'm leaning towards getting a Scorpio SR-i900R but I'm just not sure exactly what the differences between the i900 and the i900R are.

Also I've read that the Prox Sensor kills your battery, anyone currently using either alarm able to shine some light for me?

Thanks!
I wanted to get the i1100se for mine but after talking to so many people, both ones who installed it and other experienced riders, they said it wasn't worth the price especially for a ninja 300 considering people who steal them are most likely to find the device and disable it. So I opted not getting it and instead bought 3 locks. 2 kryptonite pin locks and 1 kryptonite fahgetaboutit chain. Also for tracking... you can just get something portable to stick in there, saves you more money lol but I wanna hear what others have to say too, I might change my mind about getting one

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got this very informational PM from HardRacing!

Thanks!

HardRacing said:
We've sold alot of Scorpio over the years and have a 3 customers say it kills their battery. All were on older (05-07) bikes and no notes of their battery conditions.

Difference between the 900 and 900R is the 900R has the additional Perimeter Sensor and Anti HiJack Feature.. Both have 2 way pager with alarm and a built in Battery backup in case the power source is cut.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts