Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some one give me a rpm vs speed listing on the 300. I'm want to compare to my other bikes, I've been wanting a 300 since they came out. Like how many rims at say 40 mph, 60 mph thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Every Kawai I've owned say too keep rpms at 4 k for the first 500 miles this seems hard to do on this bike, are you guys taking it easy on the bike or just riding it like you stole it, I'm not trying to open a break in debate just wondering

·
Registered
165 Posts
I kept it below 6k until it reached 500 miles, below 4k if it was practical but that's 35 MPH. I don't know how the PO rode it but probably not as careful as myself. I just don't enjoy abusing machines. I have to fix my own for free.

regards
Mech

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I kept it below 6k until it reached 500 miles, below 4k if it was practical but that's 35 MPH. I don't know how the PO rode it but probably not as careful as myself. I just don't enjoy abusing machines. I have to fix my own for free.

regards
Mech
Ok there is abusing machines and using machines to the full potential that they were built for. If you want to use your machines at only 1/3 of the potential then that is your personal preference. I prefer to use mine at its full potential that it was designed for, and that is my preference. That sure does not equate to abusing my machine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts