Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I rode to st. Pete fl today, great ride kinda got lost. Raced with some other sport biker on the interstate but he was way faster at least a 600 cc bike. Only had a helmet and was right on the car in front of himself rear number at 80, plus only had a helmet and gloves on for gear.

Then when I get close to home some dumb lady switches into my lane completely pushing me onto the shoulder, I panicked but couldn't find my dam horn button so just slowed and got behind her. Didn't even bother flipping her off or yelling at her cause whats the point.

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
So I rode to st. Pete fl today, great ride kinda got lost. Raced with some other sport biker on the interstate but he was way faster at least a 600 cc bike. Only had a helmet and was right on the car in front of himself rear number at 80, plus only had a helmet and gloves on for gear.

Then when I get close to home some dumb lady switches into my lane completely pushing me onto the shoulder, I panicked but couldn't find my dam horn button so just slowed and got behind her. Didn't even bother flipping her off or yelling at her cause whats the point.
Punch off her mirror next time if she is not going to use it she don't need it.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Wait you dodged bullets in gods waiting room only to get tressed near home? You must live in gods examination room then aka sun city

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Kurt, you know this can be done. a small megaphone speaker will fit nicely between the fairing & the motor on both sides of the bike. and i have seen small devices you can buy that have a small amp on it and you can program the .wav file to it via usb and press a button and off it goes with what ever you load into it. i have a sneaky suspicion it was intended for a pinball machine but could be adapted for pretty much anything

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Were you riding in her blind spot?

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Kurt, i have been hunting i cant find the one i was thinking of, but this will give you an idea

http://www.invitebyvoice.com/push-button-sound-module.html

now if only we can get say a music card from a new paper shop and modify it and reprogram it, run the audio thru a small amp and then feed it in to the pair of pa speakers you can mount behind the fairing, we are good to go!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts