Registered
1,115 Posts
duiscooterlol

·
Registered
78 Posts
That is just dumb. Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
No way, man. He's just having fun with the streamlining. Like was said: he's a hypermiler, and that's just an interesting way to decorate the streamline fairings. These guys are legit. The guy over at ninjette -- greenaero -- has gotten 136mpg to a tank as his best! Nothin' dumb about that. :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
That is just dumb. Lol

far from it. There was a guy from New Zealand many years ago, his name was "burt munroe" he had an indian motorcycle and set a land speed record that still stands today. a movie was made about it called "worlds fastest indian" you should watch it some time

this was his bike

and like usual, there as tons of nay sayers who ran burt in to the ground and in typical say sayer style he was called all sorts of names and ran him in to the ground. but like a true champion he ignored all their bullshit and kept his eye on the prize and eventually he did it and made his dream come true and not only did he take the world record from the guy before him, he *SHATTERED* the world record, and i think that’s awesome cos it will and truly showed up the nay sayers.

not bad for a bloke who did it with out computers and did it on his own out of his own Shed (garage)

Well done Burt you are a true motorcycle legend!:cool:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
hey cruizin, we know what sheds are here; we use it in the same way hehehehehe :D

whether attached or seperate... :D

(i once watched the original mad max in the australian dialect and had no idea what was going on... wish i were drunk!)

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
(i once watched the original mad max in the australian dialect and had no idea what was going on... wish i were drunk!)
lot of people watched max mad when it came out and had no idea what was going on:). over the years at has turned into an iconic Aussie movie though

·
Registered
372 Posts
far from it. There was a guy from New Zealand many years ago, his name was "burt munroe" he had an indian motorcycle and set a land speed record that still stands today. a movie was made about it called "worlds fastest indian" you should watch it some time

this was his bike

and like usual, there as tons of nay sayers who ran burt in to the ground and in typical say sayer style he was called all sorts of names and ran him in to the ground. but like a true champion he ignored all their bullshit and kept his eye on the prize and eventually he did it and made his dream come true and not only did he take the world record from the guy before him, he *SHATTERED* the world record, and i think that’s awesome cos it will and truly showed up the nay sayers.

not bad for a bloke who did it with out computers and did it on his own out of his own Shed (garage)

Well done Burt you are a true motorcycle legend!:cool:
This is what I was thinking haha Worlds Fastest Indian

1 - 20 of 21 Posts