Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so..I'm not sure how many people know what this is. Its called ride of the century. It. Happens in st Louis. It usually brings about 3k sports bike riders. Most of them stunting. I'm defiantly going this year. Its in Sept. Same month as my bday :p I'm from cali and am looking for maybe a group to go there with. Lemme know what you guys think and if ur going. Thanks guys

·
Registered
20 Posts
dude i watched a bunch of videos of that on youtube, and man that looks AWSOME.
Im from kansas city so ill most likely be going there this year its only about 3 hours away from me.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I seen some of there videos damn theres some crazy dudes out there ... doing wheelies next to cops etc etc looks fun as fuck though wish i could go

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was CRAZY last year. can't wait for it this year, luckily no traveling for me :D
Hehe I watched some of ur videos on youtube ricoche.

And no date is set yet. All they have said is it will be in sept. Its defiantly a thing that rider should go to!! I can not wait!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
there are a lot of squids, but if you enjoy group riding, it is crazy fun IMO. I live in st louis and go when I can. We usually meet up late morning and ride all day on the highways, then kind of split up in the evening

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guess its somthing you either like or dont like. To me it looks like pure fun. When I get the exact date ill post it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts