Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, what's up. This is actually my third ninja went from 500 to a 12 250r to the storm trooper, delivered tomorrow!!:D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly, my 500ex was ugly..gross baby blue and the unchanged old styling. My 250r was Kawi green and ran like a scalded dog, but........ Needed just a bit more on the highway for me. Enter the 300, and ladies and gents. It's freaking white! Sold! Everyone has me worried though about the stalling issue.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
I don't have any stalling issues outside of user error. I'm at 1200 miles and haven't stalled out since some van slammed on his brakes in front of me around 800 miles... before that was the first few miles getting used to riding.

No worries! Enjoy!

·
Registered
839 Posts

I am a fellow stardust white owner as well, beautiful aren't they?
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine, make yourself at home and browse about. Ride safe and have fun :)

I think the stalling is mainly user error of not being used to the bike and such, don't sweat it.

Reactions: Rob1980

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
I upload them to Facebook, then right click the picture, click "copy image URL" and then click the "insert image" button and paste the URL.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome :D
i'm in the St. Louis area as well, lemme know if you ever wanna go for a ride. except now...MoDot didn't touch the streets with a snow plow yet :p

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm dying, it's sitting in garage with 1 mile on it. It's 20 degrees outside. Freezing temps and new tires don't mix at all. So bah humbug to all you who live in warm climates

·
Registered
839 Posts
Use the IMG code.

·
Registered
839 Posts
you have to grab the actual IMG code for pic,
like click within that box, right click, copy, then paste here.
:p

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ehh I'm over it, I can't click...I'm on an ipad. I copy it and paste it, that's what happens.. Well it's new it's white it's cold!

·
Registered
839 Posts
lmfao, you'll get the hang of it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts