Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I tried to put rim tape on and failed miserably. Also decided to do black rim tape (in the mail) so I decided to put the silver on my helmet since it matches my jacket. And it reflects! What do you think?

Motorcycle helmet Helmet Personal protective equipment Sports gear Headgear

Motorcycle helmet Helmet Personal protective equipment Clothing Headgear

Motorcycle helmet Helmet Clothing Personal protective equipment Motorcycle accessories

Helmet Motorcycle helmet Personal protective equipment Clothing Motorcycle accessories

Helmet Motorcycle helmet Personal protective equipment Motorcycle accessories

Motorcycle helmet Helmet Personal protective equipment Clothing Sports gear

Audio equipment Technology Electronic device Floor Audio power amplifier

Motorcycle helmet Helmet Personal protective equipment Clothing Motorcycle accessories

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
399 Posts
So I tried to put rim tape on and failed miserably. Also decided to do black rim tape (in the mail) so I decided to put the silver on my helmet since it matches my jacket. And it reflects! What do you think?

View attachment 817

View attachment 818

View attachment 819

View attachment 820

View attachment 821

View attachment 822

View attachment 823

View attachment 824

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
You sir, are a craftsman with the razor blade. You made it fit within natural lines of helmet.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Looks perfect :)

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i was going to do a design, still kind of thinking about it, for the flat spot on the back... but i have no clue what i would do. i dont care for tribal.

i did just get some stickers in off ebay that are going on the bike... hmmm... maybe ill follow the same theme.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I like how everyone is making the helmet their own persay,
my helmet has so much design that I could probably never get away with adding to it without attaining a cluttered look, so for now i'll just swoon over y'alls ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.