Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently started posting a couple riding videos on youtube, let me know what you guys think. I'll start talking in them soon. Had some camera problems and such so it might not be this week.

Anyway, enjoy the video and subscribe, comment, like, or whatever you feel like doing! Thanks!

DON'T FORGET THE HD!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I put mine in the video section.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lookin good :D

what's that on your left handlebar?

Thank you for taking the time to watch it :)

It is the wireless remote for the Drift HD camera that was filming it. It has two buttons, Stop/Record. The camera makes a loud beep sound so I can hear when it stops and starts recording :) It is awesome! But I had to send it back because I had problems with the picture, it had these black borders around the edges of the video, thankfully it is still in warranty so I will get the new one soon!

·
Registered
257 Posts
That's some serious tar snake action going on there. Hot summer day they try to bite you!

9:50 your high beams were turned on. :(

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's some serious tar snake action going on there. Hot summer day they try to bite you!

9:50 your high beams were turned on. :(
lol yeah we have tons of tar patches! especially with that blizzard of 18 inches we had this year to help tear the roads up. then the high heat in summer :p

And i usually keep the high beams on during the day anyways, even if they just barely help.

And thank you for watching! :) ill be sure to add some more videos when i get my camera back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts