Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Seems a bit quiet in Auckland.

I live in Wellington (so of course not near Auckland at all).

It would be interesting to see how many 300 riders there are in NZ. We don't have a huge number of riders, but there seem to have been a few Ninjas sold this year.

· Registered
2 Posts
New 300 rider in AKL

Hi Guys,

Im getting a brand new 2014 Candy Orange 300 on Monday (10th Feb). :emot-hfive:
have had a ninja 250 for about 3 years, but wanted to upgrade to something newer.
Always keen for a ride, normally out riding scenic drive, piha, and coatsville in AKL, or coromandel, raglan is good for a round day trip.

Anyone keen for a ride - (need to run in the bike so wont be going too hard) gimme a txt - 0221291765

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, I'm in Auckland too and keen to do a ride if it's nice weather.

Looking at options on a new pipe too if anyone has any recommendations and something I can look at?

I commute from northcote to Avondale for work if anyone is in those areas.

Cheers,

Matty

· Registered
15 Posts
Hi

I got my integrated tail light from tst industries, a little issue with the courier but that was at our end, it got to Nz very quick.

Cheers,

Matty.
Hey Matty, i bought my integrated from TST like you suggested about 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it, how long did it take to receive yours?

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi

I got my integrated tail light from tst industries, a little issue with the courier but that was at our end, it got to Nz very quick.

Cheers,

Matty.
Are those visible enough during the day? Have you had any issues with other traffic because of it or what not? I'm thinking of getting one but I'm just not too sure if it is visible enough when having the brake lights and indicator on at the same time.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.