Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new rider (as in, I had the new official license in hand only hours before the bike purchase) and I got the white 300. Originally, I was going to wait until the beginning of next year to get a bike, but after just sitting on mine I was in love. Actually buying the bike was more terrifying than getting on it after not having ridden anything in the three months since I took the BRC.
Regardless of the mild panic and almost fainting at the time of purchase, I'm super stoked to be joining The Club. (Seriously, though, I'm such a dork that I got ridiculously excited the first time I got to flash the peace sign to another rider.)

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Welcome! What city are you in?

I bought first motorcycle before I had a license, strange they dont even look into that kinda thing haha..

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am roundabouts San Diego.
No license, huh? Ballsy! Or did you have a permit?
I will definitely enjoy it, Torchsport. Soon as I get 'er back from the shop. Throttle problems.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am roundabouts San Diego.
I will definitely enjoy it, Torchsport. Soon as I get 'er back from the shop. Throttle problems.
Welcome to the forums bro.. I am around Riverside.. I may actually be living around the SD area in a year and commuting back to Riverside for work. One of my major factors in deciding on the 300 for my first bike (great gas mileage for the power it provides).

We will have to go riding and keep in touch as I should be making my purchase at the beginning of next year!! So stoked!!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds most excellent! I'm definitely keeping an eye out for more SoCal people to show up on here so we can organize a group ride. I think it'd be highly amusing for a herd of 300s to roll out. Something different from the cruisers and the 650/1000+ mix.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
No license or permit, they didnt even ask :)

I was scheduled to take my MSF class on a Friday, and I bought my bike a day or two before.

Not recommending anyone does it this way though haha!

·
Registered
20 Posts
New here, and from So-Cal as well, Thousand Oaks area. Just realized I jacked your title after I posted my Intro thread, sorry!

I've got some friends down in SD, and would definitely be down for a mob of 300's ride sometime, haha.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha, don't even worry about the title. Except for the few cloudy days last week, it is Sunny SoCal. Thousand Oaks, neh?! Awful kind of you to mingle with people from SD, then. ;) I kid, I kid. My mom lived in Thousand Oaks back in the day.

As far as the 300 takeover, it shall happen. Maybe not soon, but sooner than later!

·
Registered
446 Posts
No license or permit, they didnt even ask :)

I was scheduled to take my MSF class on a Friday, and I bought my bike a day or two before.

Not recommending anyone does it this way though haha!
Meh I'll just mail you the paperwork LOL. I am an instructor.

You don't have to be licensed to purchase and if you ride it away it's YOUR A55 not the dealers

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome and the 300's are coming. lol ya after about 5 years of riding I am getting my M1, took me long enough but need it to keep form lossing the bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts