Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding off and on for the last 50 years.
Currently have the CBR250.
Was waiting to see the new CBR500.
They're nice but not for the type of riding I do.
I think, from what I read, that the Ninja 300 would be more to my liking.
Plus I feel I'd get more bang for the buck with the 300.

When I was looking at the 300 on several online bike magazines
there was a red 300 bike in some of the photos.
But on the Kawi U.S. website the colors are white, green and black.
My question...........
Is there a red 300 coming soon or is it just available in some countries?
Or it just doesn't exist?

·
Registered
958 Posts
With every year model, companies pick a few colors for each market (country) and they usually change it up every year. In the U.S. 2010 Ninja came in red, blue and green & white w/racing stripes. For 2011, it came in black, black & green or black & white. For 2012 you could get it in green,black or red & black. I'm sure there will be different options every year in every market.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My guess is that red is coming soon, perhaps in the 2014 model. If do not want to wait, plastidip is always an option. Plus, its removable.
There's a court order banning me from buying spray paint or plastidip
due to my total lack of patience which always results in a hideously sprayed mess.

With every year model, companies pick a few colors for each market (country) and they usually change it up every year. In the U.S. 2010 Ninja came in red, blue and green & white w/racing stripes. For 2011, it came in black, black & green or black & white. For 2012 you could get it in green,black or red & black. I'm sure there will be different options every year in every market.
Any suggestions where I can get cryogenically frozen until 2014?

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Buy whatever you choose and go get it painted red..

I got a quote on my last bike 2 years ago, and out of 4 quote it averaged out to $800.. This included all fairing and a gas tank, me taking apart and assembling..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.