Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,942 Posts
Maybe I am just imagining it because I felt drunk watching that video, but that rear tire looks huge!

I like everything but the yellow brake lines, and the clip ons look pretty sweet to.. I love the look of the clip ons but as per my other thread not for me because I am no racer..

· Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's definitely not for everyone. I just found it on youtube so figured I would post it up.

In the title he labels the Ducati Panigale.. Don't know why hes trying to pose as a Panigale.

· Registered
157 Posts
I saw a video of this bike when it was all red it's a 2013 Ninja 250, you can tell by the headers in frame 0.14 seconds the pipes are together. In a ninja 300 there separated and connect below with a connector pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

· Registered
132 Posts
The pipes look aftermarket too and blued. Could pass as a 300 over 250 but will never know.

Not sure but, did the 2013 250s keep the rubber on the pegs or was that dropped just like the 300s?

Sent from my MB886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
28 Posts
Looks good, then again that 180 rear will do way more harm than good to the bike. I believe this bike has attracted a fair amount of attention over the course of last two years, and besides aesthetics, nothing was too good about the bike.

But ya, it looks pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.