Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Forum,
I'm fairly new here and hope that someone can help me a little out: I bought a crashed Ninja 300 quite some time ago with the intention to turn it into a streetfighter. I got most of it done, actually everything except the fairing. I ordered the BLK33 (blklabmotorcycles) almost a year ago but have been delayed ever since and after he told me that his shop has been broken into some month ago, I never heard a word from him again nor does he answer any mails anymore. So currently I'm trying to recreate the parts from pictures found online but that takes quite some time and effort and still doesn't look quite how I want it to. So I'm trying to find people that actually got this kit and are willing to provide me with better photos, or even better: the included manual so I can recreate the parts from there. Or maybe someone even knows what's up with Josh not answering for month, I don't want to stress him but it just seems odd...

·
Registered
7 Posts
STAY on his ass bro. Someone else on a different forum had the same problem you're having. Josh is a smooth operater, I bet every time you speak to him or read an email,he's all buddy buddy with you acting like y'all are close knit friends and s**t, am I close? He's done this with EVERYBODY, he's praying on the nicer folks who dont want to be any trouble or cause a ruckus, thinking they'll create problems which would stall and delay getting what they already paid for. The guy from the other forum actually received his kit in the end but it was after awhile of almost daily emails, phone calls threatened legal action, called his credit card to report fraud, pay pal too, then he took to the forums and put his con artist ass on blast, if you have any kind of following, do that first. either way stay on that sob and Don't let it go. If you do you won't see your money or kit ever. If you start cause waves you'll get his attention.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts