Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

I'd appreciate some thoughts. Here is what I'm after;

- To suit short commutes to and from work, and recreational rides some evenings and on weekends for up to 3-4 hours

- To suit a Black Ninja 300 and Shark Speed-R Matt helmet

- Prefer leather

- Any price

- To suit year round. I am better suites to colder temperatures as I swear a lot. Prob to range from 5-20 degree Celsius as Australia goes into Autumn/Winter. May get a second cooler jacket for next summer

- Like a predominantly black with sleek edgy look. I don't mind the Alpinestars GP Plus Leather Jacket http://www.alpinestars.com/moto/jackets/gp-plus-leather-jacket.html#.UQ0fnaVYS51 style so far. Something to wear while riding then casually leave on during a colder day after getting off the bike would be great. Don't want it to have too much of a race jacket look.

Thanks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Dainese. Best gear I've worn so far. They make some jackets that aren't "race-style" and wouldn't look too out of place just going around town.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Rev'It Galactic, Stellar, Ignition 2.

I just picked up an Ignition 2 today. It's the most muted of the leather\mesh mix jackets I've seen. Minimal branding. It's a 3-season jacket (4 season in SoCal) so might not do great in the cold cold, even with both liners in.

·
Fast Lane Ukraine
1,343 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts