Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ninja 300 se abs
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2014 300 SE, I want to get one of those solo seats for my bike and I wanted an OEM. I ordered one from Partzilla but they are on back order and no eta so I cancelled the order. Has any one ordered one from eBay? If so how did it fit and how did the color match? Did it come with hardware. If it was good, who was the seller. Thanks!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don’t remember which site I bought from, but I bought an aftermarket solo seat cowl, most likely made in China, I remember when searching, there were many listings that appeared the same cowl, same price.

fit perfect, good quality and black paint matched my black bike. It was inexpensive as well

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don’t remember which site I bought from, but I bought an aftermarket solo seat cowl, most likely made in China, I remember when searching, there were many listings that appeared the same cowl, same price.

fit perfect, good quality and black paint matched my black bike. It was inexpensive as well
Amazon has a ton of them. Color matched, black, or carbon fiber-ish. I might even get one even though it never occured to me before this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts