Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about everyone else, but I am tempted to buy a rainsuit just to ride! I'm here in Baton Rouge, but I'm sure it's everyone down here that's getting drenched! How's everyone else holding up in this?

·
Registered
923 Posts
im in texas this crappy weather has been going on since like the day after i bought my bike in early december. it sucks.
Same here. I've still only got 24 miles on mine. Suppose to finally be clear tomorrow and hopefully I can ride a bit

Sent from my DROID X2 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
109 Posts
im in texas this crappy weather has been going on since like the day after i bought my bike in early december. it sucks.
What are you talking about? We're in Houston. If you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes :cool: Plus today is low humidity, no clouds, high of 70. Perfection.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was about to throw on something this morning to just keep mostly dry, but my girlfriend threw a fit! I'll have all of the proper gear for it soon, and I can get rid of my cage (until I get a chance to get another).

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
It's been freezing, snowing and raining here since mid-December. Today it's warming up and pouring buckets, which will rinse away all the salt, sand and other crud on the roads. Tomorrow is supposed to be 12C and sunny :D

I'll be waking the Ninja out of hibernation early tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
hmm nope it's 80 and sunny here :p

we got a ridge of high pressure that is going to push that storm north instead of east hehehe

·
Registered
865 Posts
Its winter here and too cold for me to ride =( Just too bitterly cold... **** living in the northeast... I think i've gotten out maybe 3 times since the snow began falling...

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Daily riding here, rain or shine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I don't know about everyone else, but I am tempted to buy a rainsuit just to ride! I'm here in Baton Rouge, but I'm sure it's everyone down here that's getting drenched! How's everyone else holding up in this?
Dude, I'm in Livingston. Freakin sick of the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts