Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
79 Posts
Dang did they survive? Ive raced in 100 standing starts, in formula cars, seemed about half the time somebody crashes on the start, very stressfull, no matter how much the steward chewed us out before the race. As a shoestring backmarker racing against million dollar teams trying to make it to F1, i always sandbagged n tried to avoid the inevitable startline mishaps, sometimes passing half the field at the end of 1st lap. Those oldschool circuits are deathtraps, pro racers refuse to go there for a reason. Only F1 MotoGP tracks are built for bike safety.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Can’t explain that one, looks like they hit the same banana peel, dunno!😱😱😱
Yeah its bad to hit a rider running across track at 100+ mph. We never had that problem in cars but drivers got heads chopped off in open cockpits. I like track practice days but idk if i ever wana go racin again, so much work time money n stress not to mention extra danger, tho safer than street, i crashed plenty on practice days. I can spend plenty of money n time on other hobbies with more fun less stress.
Can’t explain that one, looks like they hit the same banana peel, dunno!😱😱😱
Kinda glad theres no vid of pedestrian strike, i dont need that image stuck in my noggin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts