1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
They are for sure better than the Kawi ones!

Yosh sliders are cut in, they are already.listed in their site and have pics of them. Personally for the yoshimura i might not mind cutting because they don't look bad at all..

·
Registered
618 Posts
They are too high up and small. There is a reason Kawasaki put the frame sliders where they are and extended them out so far.

The yoshi ones are the same as the kawi ones except the plastic slider itself is different. I wouldn't be surprised if they are using the kawi bracket and putting on their own slider. I do like the yoshi ones best.

Also the hole for cut sliders yoshi and kawi is only about 1in and its marked on the inside of your fairing. It can be covered if you ever take off the yoshi sliders.

·
Registered
958 Posts
They are for sure better than the Kawi ones!

Yosh sliders are cut in, they are already.listed in their site and have pics of them. Personally for the yoshimura i might not mind cutting because they don't look bad at all..
I looked on Yoshimura's site, and for frame sliders (they call them chassis protectors) for the Ninja 300 it still lists them as "coming soon"

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
To high based upon what you want to save.. I personally would want to save the fairings in the event of a crash.. On this specifc bike unless they stick out VERY far, I dont think a no-cut will work.. I think you will have to go with a drill option.

If you just want to protect your frame, engine, these no cut options do just that..

·
Registered
547 Posts
Very much interested in a set of black no cut sliders but the ones I see on ebay are soo very expensive and not even sure if they work!

If anyone comes across some great sliders, or has some installed please do share and let me know. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.