Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I was considering purchasing the Quadlock mount for the Ninja300 but there doesn't seem to be a good mounting option for it. The stem mount only works with hollow steering tubes and there isn't a lot of room on the bars for a bar mount. Anyone have one of these and how did you overcome the issue?

Thanks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hmm. I didn't use the quadlock, but the one I used had a thin U-shaped threaded bar that you bolt onto the handlebar, and it barely fit on the left bar. I ended up not liking my phone mounted on the bars, so now I have a magnetic tank bag with a clear top that is way more useful, and less scary. Look into them! Just make sure your device does not overheat, they like to do that in the sun and in enclosed bags. I am designing and 3D printing vent intakes and exhausts for my tank bag to allow airflow but keep out rain/bugs. My phone routinely overheats in it, so it is a problem to solve...

Hope this helps.
-Mike

·
Registered
2016 Ninja 300
7 Posts
Hello!

I was considering purchasing the Quadlock mount for the Ninja300 but there doesn't seem to be a good mounting option for it. The stem mount only works with hollow steering tubes and there isn't a lot of room on the bars for a bar mount. Anyone have one of these and how did you overcome the issue?

Thanks!
I have a quadlock.
Mounted using the bar mount on the left handlebar.
I there was a small gap between where the clutch lever clamps on and the handlebar stem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts