Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Do sliders mean crash pads ? Is it the same name meanning in english ?
What's the difference between SE and no SE model ?
Oh... and congrats ofcourse !

·
Registered
616 Posts
Some days ago, I became 18 and bought a Ninja 300 SE 2014. I really love the bike:yahoo:. I have got 660 km on it in 5 days. Here is my first ride ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyIJ0mVMfMg
As I watch how you operate with your hands - not mentioned your smooth ride-( specially your right (gas) hand thumb's ) I guess it's NOT your first bike, ain't it ?
The roads/highwys in Germany are almost perfect as I recall it IMO.

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Reactions: cruizin

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Nice to see Poland in the vid, and your first ride-away. That is Poland, right? Also, I don't think you need to keep it under 4k. I always ignore that rule and just ride with variable revs so the engine doesn't get 'used to' one rev. So, with city-riding, if you mix it up a bit and occasionally rev it higher I think it's better. I've never broken-in a bike with manufacturer guidelines since 2002 and they've all run like champs. Just gotta mix it up and not drone-away at one set RPM for a long time.

Reactions: jeff

·
Registered
616 Posts
@Spacep0d Nope, it's Germany IMO. There are NO (many) so smooth roads in Poland, specially in cities unfortunately;-( But as soon as I buy the bike I put some photos and vid here with no doubts. Backing to brake in...my opinion ( and imaginations ) are the same as yours with a little more orientation to do it hard. I hope @RiedlRider be back here very soon and share with his some more Kawa observations. Moreover I wait to see him on the highway at least :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
As I watch how you operate with your hands - not mentioned your smooth ride-( specially your right (gas) hand thumb's ) I guess it's NOT your first bike, ain't it ?
The roads/highwys in Germany are almost perfect as I recall it IMO.
It is my first bike. In the long periode of waiting, I researched a lot and read a nice German book about driving and technics. Also I practice parkour for a long time and so I would say my coordination isnt that bad.
When she is breaked in, I will test her on the German Autobahn of course ;)
@Spacep0d Its Germany :) I reved it about 4-7 after my first 100 miles.
I hope @RiedlRider be back here very soon and share with his some more Kawa observations.
I love making videos. I already got one in process.

By the way, are quickshifts unhealthy for the machine? I do them a lot when accelerate quickly.

·
Registered
411 Posts
congrats on the new bike, always get excited to see a new bike, feels like i'm getting mine over again

·
Registered
616 Posts
By the way, are quickshifts unhealthy for the machine? I do them a lot when accelerate quickly.
No. I don't think so. It is made for it IMO.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats RiedlRider, certainly looks exciting but putting myself in your shoes fairly soon, I was anxious for you as no doubt I will be on the day I pick up mine. Up until now, I've only ridden a scooter and brielfy had a short mini practice shifting on my mates bike. Fingers crossed I don't get too nervious taking it home. It was like I was living the the experience through your vid.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts