Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some extra money on Amazon from Christmas, so I ordered the Puig universal FE kit and some bikemaster turn signals. Everything was $60 shipped, and install was very simple. Just clipped the factory light harnesses and wired them to the new lights. Two of the four bolt holes lined right up, but the other two meet up with weld points on the subframe, so I just put some loctite on the two I installed and called it good. Pretty sure two bolts can hold up a few ounces of aluminum and plastic. Here's a couple pics of the end results.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
865 Posts
Very nice! Very clean! I like it!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's the FE kit that I got, they go on sale though. I got mine for $41.99 shipped.

Here's the lights I got. May need a new flasher. They work, but they pause when you first hit the turn signal for about a second, then flash normally.

I need to see how much light comes off the tail light. If it isn't enough, I'll have to buy a license plate light for it.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Ok not being rude why do u want it sticking out so much? My eliminator kit sticks everything under my seat and allows to clean my back up more then u can believe still it looks good I couldnt due the size of this kit

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used to get pulled over on my R6 for moving the turn signals from the factory location. Never got a ticket, but it got annoying. I think mine looks fine, and it was free.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
865 Posts
plus, brighter blinkers are always nice at night time

·
Registered
958 Posts
I actually like Lienmarine's better. (sorry Matt) I don't like it when the plate is so far into the wheel well and I prefer the stock size blinkers appearance and safety wise. :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
I actually like Lienmarine's better. (sorry Matt) I don't like it when the plate is so far into the wheel well and I prefer the stock size blinkers appearance and safety wise. :D
Yea I went ahead and order a integrated tail light and left my plate where it was so far way better then what I had before and looks awesome glad I changed it up but the plate I like it there has a good angle u can see it easy and cops won't pull u over for it because its seen even from the side

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts