Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So some of you guys know that I'm rocking the 300 SE (Sexy and Extreme). I thought I would start a topic on my little journey from showroom to the green mean Green Hornet machine. Just keep in mind I'm not even close to being done with modding this bike.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycle fairing

I don't know how it happened but I walked in the dealership to buy a zx6r, and I leave with the 300. I'm not complaining at all, I think it was a very good pick.
Automotive exhaust Auto part Exhaust system Muffler Motorcycle accessories

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

That was the first to get changed, the exhaust. The stock one was way to quiet for my taste. So out with the stock and in with the Full M4 exhaust, plus did the snorkel delete as well.
Then a few days later I had to remove to rear passenger pegs Motor vehicle Tire Green Automotive tire Vehicle
Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Green Motor vehicle

I feel it gives the bike a cleaner look, but thats in my eyes.
Next came....
Green Headlamp Black Automotive lighting Light
Headlamp Green Automotive lighting Light Automotive tire

some green LEDs. I decided to install a switch so I can turn them on and off whenever I want Green Black Automotive design Vehicle door Light

(wish it was a green button, I'll probly paint it, lol)
While I was installing my LEDs a package came in the mail....... My AREA-P tuner!!!!!! So I finished all the wiring for the LEDs and tested it out and they worked. I installed this sexy green piece today as well Font Auto part Technology Vehicle

I must say this tuner is something else. It's a new bike.
Well that's what I have done so far to it, next will be blacked out windshield, and smoked headlights and tail lights. Targa FE kit with micro LEDs, if I don't go with targa I will be making a custom FE kit with the LEDs built in to the tail..... I will update this whenever I do another mod. Got to get ready for Daytona bike week in one month so much to do in so little time.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
478 Posts
can you gimme some clips of flybys of that m4?

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those front reflectors were gone when I did the exhaust swap.
The bracket came with the M4 exhaust. I will be doing a fly by when the weather gets better.
That foam filter was replaced with a K&N filter when I did the snorkel delete.
And for tony97 here's some pictures of the header and mid pipe of the full M4 exhaust
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Tire Fender

Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle Bumper Car
as you can see a lot cleaner looking pipes

· Registered
427 Posts
"That was the first to get changed, the exhaust. The stock one was way to quiet for my taste. So out with the stock and in with the Full M4 exhaust"

Yes, upon further review (or first review) I see that he did say it was a full exhaust.

My lips move when I read.

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got cut off in a bend going about 50 mph. i was actually heading home. I went on a hour in a half bike ride around town after i got off work. So when I got cut off I decide the grass looked better then the road so I dumped the bike on the grass. I am pissed cuz no1 stopped

· Registered
347 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.