Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am about to get a ninja 300 and have an international bike license from my home country which lets me bypass the Ls and Ps. Having said that I have very limited bike experience and only with clutch less models. I have however driven a manual cage for four years so I definitely have a little of the theory down. I was hoping you guys could give me some tips on where to get the best formal training or maybe if one of the Vic riders would like to give me some informal riding lessons in the hopes that I don't become a statistic and take a beautiful ninja 300 with me that would be great too. Looking forward to hearing the wisdom that everyone has to offer. Cheers guys!

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
welcome aboard mate, if we knew where in Victoria you were we might be able to give you a better answer. please fill in your location details via "user cp" at the top of the screen, thanks

·
Registered
205 Posts
wow, I wish I could get a full license with no real bike experience :D that would save a fortune in cash! $300+ for my learners course, then $32 dollars to actually get the piece of paper that allows me to ride, and then that same money all over again when I go up to my R Date license.
But in answer to your question, there are a heap of places in victoria you can do some training at. There ya go mate. http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/Home/Licences/OtherLicences/MotorcycleLicences/AccredTrainTestProvidersMotorcycles.htm

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that cruizin.

JayD, haha not really man.. it's all the same really I still am going to spend all that money to do the training for my own good. There's a reason why riders are required to do the courses. I have looked at the list previously but thanks again for posting it. I had HART in mind. If anyone could post their experience or other insight that'd be much appreciated :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
your better off doing the learners course from HART. get the basics down pat.
if you have ridden before, do the 1day course. if you havent they have 2day weekend course. they got advance courses but thats assuming you know the basics.
about 300ish in summer and 200ish in winter

Reactions: turkz1
1 - 6 of 6 Posts