Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My first thread on this forum, so hi all enjoying the site
Installed ProBolts fairing kit :), not sure on the exhaust bolts, yay or nay??

Kit included a very generous amount of copper grease and 2 Allen keys (you need an additional 5mm to remove stock bolts)

All the bolts on my amp are spares, no bolts included for the side mirrors, but it was a fairing kit ��

Great quality bolts, used original washers, cost me £36 shipped from amazon UK

****Full body shots a couple of posts down****

Attachments

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I have them on mine too. Found out its actually cheaper to piece the kit together yourself. Only uses 2 types of bolts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll get a full pic of the bike I'm the sun tomorrow, it's night here in England lol, yeahi guess it is, especially as I had 7 bolts and two nuts left, will have a look at the rear fender tomorrow hope I get to use the extras B-)

·
Registered
22 Posts
My first thread on this forum, so hi all enjoying the site
Installed ProBolts fairing kit :), not sure on the exhaust bolts, yay or nay??

Kit included a very generous amount of copper grease and 2 Allen keys (you need an additional 5mm to remove stock bolts)

All the bolts on my amp are spares, no bolts included for the side mirrors, but it was a fairing kit ��

Great quality bolts, used original washers, cost me £36 shipped from amazon UK
really nice! If only they had a bronze set.. i'd buy that in a heartbeat!

Reactions: Gary

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Did you have a hard time removing the two bolts on the rear of the muffler? I started to remove them but they were on so tight I though I'd strip the head before I could get it turning so stopped..
I'd change the bolt color on mine but they dont have green or a color that would go with it :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you have a hard time removing the two bolts on the rear of the muffler? I started to remove them but they were on so tight I though I'd strip the head before I could get it turning so stopped..
I'd change the bolt color on mine but they dont have green or a color that would go with it :(
The top muffler bolt was pretty tight, use a socket type to remove if possible.
Wasn't so much that I thought I was going to strip the bolt though? Yeah green would look nice!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts