Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I really can't wait for the season to start.

This is going to get a lot of use. The GoPro2 will be a backup, or run it at a different angle.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Whoo hoo!
I'm jealous! :D

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Enjoy your new toy. Looking forward to the videos.

~mike
Just gives me 1 more excuse to do more mountain riding this year. :D

Gonna have to figure out where I'll want to mount it on the 300 for trackdays.

(And I gotta figure out how to use it. My GoPro2 videos always came out grainy)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I want one but at the same time I don't want one. I have no honest idea how much I'd actually use it. If I combined it with the needing of a new digital camera and maybe vlogging some of the sights around here in Tampa I might be able to justify it but there are other things I'd like just as much such as that slip on can...

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I want one but at the same time I don't want one. I have no honest idea how much I'd actually use it. If I combined it with the needing of a new digital camera and maybe vlogging some of the sights around here in Tampa I might be able to justify it but there are other things I'd like just as much such as that slip on can...
The other thing is I already have an 8 megapixel camera on my phone... is another 4 megapixels justifiably enough? my phone also shoots 1080p video natively and has wifi connectivity sooooo maybe if I could find a, mount somewhere for the phone... Although battery life would be HORRENDOUS! So there is that bit too...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Dammit I meant to hit edit not quote sorry for that post padding fodder... It's still early

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, the thing is if you're just riding around, it really isn't worth it because that'd just be boring videos you have to keep deleting. However, if you plan to do a lot of twisty riding, especially in groups, then it gets interesting lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 whilst Dragging Knee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.