Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered from www.powersportswarehouse.com a seat cowl and OEM sliders 14 days ago, I was charged 10 days ago, and the order still says processing.
Emails are left un-replied and phone calls only go to a machine no matter what number or extension I use.

Anyone else have experience with these people?

·
Registered
618 Posts
They sometimes hold an order if something you put in for is coming from kawasaki still. I called them once and canceled the item that they were waiting for so my order was sent sooner.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Bought from them once a couple years back, their prices are CHEAP but the lack in customer service big time.. I sent several emails all pissed off becuase it did not ship out.. Never got a responce.. Suddenly package showed up 2 weeks after I ordered it. About a week later I was emailed the tracking number.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since complaining about it openly. Now they pick up their phone after trying to call 11 times the past couple days.
Cowling seat cover is on hold nationwide apparently and they forgot to send me an E-mail explaining this.
Paid $18 shipping to get my sliders sent out separately. Wont be able to put em on my bike for a while now since my leave period ends this weekend :(

Guess you pay for the extra cheap stuff in time and frustration.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I ordered from them a long time ago (like 04) and I seem to remember it taking a long time. Good prices though, as long as you aren't in a hurry.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Chances are if you find something and say to yourself, fuck thats cheap Im gonna buy that!!!!!! Dont expect it to show for at least a few weeks.

That being said there are some exceptions, like when I bought in the same hour two items in stock, one from Sydney, the other from China. The one from Sydney in my own country took 2 weeks to get to me, I had the one from China in 4 days. So I think it is the individual company and the lack lustre approach that some of them take to customer service and satisfaction.

Hope you get your goods, dont forget to take some pics and post when you get back in mate.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ordered a seat cowl from them 3/2 and on 3/6 I received an email from them saying it was back ordered and they would email tracking when it ships so I guess it is what it is

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update on my order....

Well since I still haven't received my goods I made another phone call.
First they told me the same thing I was told the last time I called, that I could pay another $18 to have the frame sliders shipped out separately and the seat cowling was on back order till June.
It took a couple minutes to explain that I already paid the extra shipping, then he apologized and said I would have it tomorrow.
We'll see how that turns out....

·
Registered
655 Posts
I tried to order a rear seat cowl from them..

No stock listing on the site yet when ordered the payment is taken..luckily the next day they advised me on the backorder and refunded the money on my request though it did take a week to return to me.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Didn't expect this to be my first post..especially since I have a Kymco scooter! Been reading all I can on this site as I would love to get a Ninja 300 with ABS....but a search of powersportswarehouse turned up this thread.

Placed my order on Feb 9 ( for Kymco parts) and today is March 29th and nothing from them...left my 4 th voicemail today asking for a call back or any update on my order. Really p*ssing me off...wish I'd read up on these gus before placing my order. No matter which number I call I get rolled into 'Ashley's' vm...ready to call and ask for a Manager today if I don't get a call back, which I'm guessing isn't going to happen...so yes, these guys suck...but I'm loving this site!...now if I can only convince my wife to let me look at a new Ninja....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts