1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Have you considered the Area P fuel controller :cool:

·
Registered
345 Posts
I would highly recommend the Area P. They do a lot of R & D on the ninja 250 as well as the 300. From what I've heard, they have pretty good customer service too.

If your just riding on the streets, the Area P is all you really need IMO, saves you 50 bucks over the PCV IIRC too..

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have no opinion on this as I am new to this stuff and don't fully comprehend it yet, but this was recently posted:

·
Registered
345 Posts
They will load the map(s) on the unit for the mods you have done to your bike. Just let them know what you have/want.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I would highly recommend the Area P. They do a lot of R & D on the ninja 250 as well as the 300. From what I've heard, they have pretty good customer service too.

If your just riding on the streets, the Area P is all you really need IMO, saves you 50 bucks over the PCV IIRC too..
This 100%.

Area P are absolute champions when it comes to customer service, and have done so much research in regards to the smaller cc bikes.

Highly recommend.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Area P has great customer service, Kerry is great. For the price I don't see a reason to get another unit than the micro EFI tuner. There doesn't seem to be much gain from the ignition timing control, and that's pretty much all the PC-V offers over the micro EFI tuner (which is PC-V based).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts