Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It there a place on the forum we can post and download maps? Used to upload/download public domain maps on my old Yamaha forum. I know some maps are fee based but there should be public free maps and custom user maps we can all share with each other.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
i dunno about you, but i would only download them direct from manufacturer web site. id hate to see someone pull some funny business with maps and change them so it does some damage to your motor

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
100% agree. Why would you get them from a random on the internet when you can get directly from the manufacturer of your unit? So easy to change these maps with the software that is included these days.........wouldnt risk it at all.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would hope forum members with a good post history would put up maps we can trust!

Never had a problem with maps from my other bike forums. Expect members here to be as good if not better. Always post a disclaimer for legal reasons.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
1,075 Posts
It can work. I'm an admin for a tuning site for my RSX. We have a database for people to upload their tunes/calibrations with all the details about the tune/car (mods, year, engine, etc) and people can download and use them for their own cars.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Any update on this?

Would be nice to check out the maps other people have..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts